PINSTRIPE PERENNIAL RYEGRASS
Fine leaved, very dark green perennial ryegrass for winter over seeding and establishment of quality turf for golf courses, athletic fields, parks and home lawns. Attributes :
• Dark green variety allows for less fertilizer inputs.
• Fast establishment for less down time for your turf.
• Excellent striping ability
• High density gives greater traffic tolerance with high player hours.
• Tolerance to low mowing for a better playing surface.
• Easy transition into warm-season grasses.
Advanced generation synthetic cultivar selected for dark green color, fine leaf texture and superior turf density.
Apply 3-6 lbs of nitrogen per 1000 sq ft annually in split applications.
Consult your local garden center, extension agent, or fertilizer company for local needs and special conditions.
• Fairways, athletic fields, and roughs use 8-10 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
• Parks, playgrounds, and home lawns use 8-10 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
• Low maintenance use 3-5 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
• For Winter Over Seeding:
• Golf Course Greens use 30-40 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
• Golf Course Tees use 20-30 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
• Golf Course Fairways use 300 – 600 lbs per acre
• Golf Course Roughs use 250 – 500 lbs per acre.
• Playgrounds and Sport fields, use 10 – 15 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
Do you have a Question?