Tips for Conserving Water on Established Lawns by
• Don’t run water unattended or longer than required.
• Don’t keep lawns wet; allow to dry out between watering.
• Water in the morning to avoid evaporation loss.
• Deep, infrequent watering uses less water than frequent surface watering.*
• Higher mower settings reduce soil moisture loss.
*The amount of water needed on established lawns depends on many variables—air temperature, soil temperature, health of lawn, soil condition and type and turf grass species and variety. When drought conditions exist and lawn has gray/green appearance and does not bounce back after traffic, water deeply
Are you looking for something specific? Do you have a Question?